Crab Louie Salad
- 1 & ½ cups mayonnaise
- ¾ cup ketchup
- 4 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1 pound crabmeat
- 5 hardboiled eggs, sliced
- Iceberg lettuce
- Tomato wedges
- Blanched asparagus spears
- Sliced black olives
- Lemon wedges
- Stir together mayonnaise, ketchup, relish and horseradish.
- Season crabmeat to taste with dressing mixture, setting remaining dressing aside for serving.
- Place three ounces of the prepared crab salad on bed of lettuce, garnish with tomato wedges, egg slices, blanched asparagus, sliced black olives and a lemon wedge.
- Serve with small cup of additional dressing on side.